AC repair in Scottsdale, AZ can sometimes come at the worst possible times. In order to avoid this stress, we recommend you schedule annual maintenance on your air conditioning system. When you schedule your maintenance with Efficiency Mechanical, you can expect a thorough cleaning and examination, including:
- Checking the thermostat settings to ensure your home is kept at a consistent temperature.
- All electrical connections checked and tightened.
- Lubrication of all moving parts to avoid friction.
- Inspecting the condensate drain and clearing if a blockage is detected.
- Inspecting the controls to ensure the system is cycling on and off properly.
- Checking and cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils of dirt and debris.
- Checking the refrigerant level. If it appears low, we will recommend checking for a possible leak.
- Clean and adjust blower component.
We will also inform you of anything we find that is in need of repair or replacement, so you can have it taken care of, and avoid an untimely breakdown of your unit. If there are costly repairs or replacement necessary, we will also discuss all options available to you (including financing, available with approved credit). Call Efficiency Mechanical today to schedule your appointment.